Saturday, December 15, 2007

I saw some cool movies.

Well, my cohort has inspired me to rant a bit, so I shall. 
Right, so I saw I Am Legend with some pals yesterday and it was awesome. Will Smith is pretty much the bomb although the movie had some sad parts, and it's reeeeally intense, I still highly recommend seeing it. 
Today I saw a screening of the Water Horse and being set in the 1940's it reminded me that fashion from that era was pretty chill. It also reminded me of this Teen Vogue fashion shoot:

They look so adorable don't they? I don't know if I could necessarily pull off the shirt and tie look with a military twist, but I'm sure there are plenty of people who can. Then looking at this shoot reminded me of Sound of Music which is one of my favorite movies (some of the fashion and architecture is really gorgeous) and some shoes I found on Delia's.


These shoes are black and white wingtips I believe. I want to call them spectator pumps, but I'm not sure if that's the right name. Anyways, they rock my socks and I would start wearing heels if I could have those shoes. Those shoes with some black tights and a smart high-waisted skirt would be perfecto.
The end.

1 comment:

huh said...

Please let me know the brand of the black and white spectator oxfords. Thank you, thank you!