Thursday, December 27, 2007

sneaks.

I'm talking about Nike.
No, not that Nike, these Nikes!

These are so colorful and good for spring I would imagine. The top ones remind me of PlayDoh for some reason. Anyway these Nikes are probably my favorites:

They're just so cool looking. Although, I do wish I had a pair like Marty McFly in Back to the Future. He has pretty sweet kicks.



I found this pretty nifty site on another blog that is actually petitioning Nike to make his futuristic shoes from Back to the Future: Part II. Check it out: www.mcfly2015.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just signed that petition and then i saw it on your blog. fancy that.

LDF said...

I remember these shoes. Didn't they close themselves?
In the future, people will be really lazy but will have awesome shoes.