Sunday, December 16, 2007

4 calling birds.

So today I was super bored so I did some clicking around and came up with HelLooks (http://www.hel-looks.com/index.php). It's this really rad street fashion project thing that is downright addicting to look through. Here are some of my favorite pictures.





She looks really warm and I love hats with ear flaps because my ears always get cold. Ones with pom poms on top are especially good. Plus her sneaks are what appear to be golden Converse. GOLDEN.












These two are just so colorful it makes me want to never wear neutrals again.












I think this is one stylish dude. Not to mention kinda cute. I really like it when guys wear nice simple jackets like this. Classic style is always appealing. His gray skinny jeans are something I still want and his little black cap is just the cutest darn thing.











These two kids are like 11 and 12. Their hair reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog. They are way more aware of fashion than any American I've seen about the same age. I don't really know what to think of it.












This guy has a kind of dandy style. He's got the fedora, bow tie, what appears to be an argyle sweater, classic coat, and a thick scarf. The skinny jeans, pink bag, and white shoes make this look really unique. Personally, I think all guys should give the bow tie a try once in a while.

No comments: