Friday, December 14, 2007

uhmm, is this legit?





I'm hoping my parter in crime is okay with me posting a post on our blog without her here "guiding me." And I want her to know that she left her snowman-shaped cup at my house. And I was going to give it to her at MC Lewis's cookie party but I can't go because I have a dentist appointment and then I can't get a ride to her house afterwards. So, sorry.


I am sitting here, alone, at home. My parents are at a party and my sister is out with her little friends downtown. And I am hungry. Ugh. So I was like, hmm, computer. And I made a wishlist. Now of course I couldn't get everything onto one Microsoft Paint document so this is only a small list.


1. a purple and black striped fleece hoodie from American Apparel, very comfy looking.
2. SUNGLASSES. yes, yes, it is winter time. but sunglasses are so cool. and would love to sport these around on campus spring term. the first two pairs are "'80's splatter" sunglasses (and i think i prefer the pink ones), and the third pair is a pair of risky business sunglasses in red. vair vair cool. both are from fredflare.com
3. sparkle margaret shirt from j. crew. very pretty indeed. very lumber jane indeed. haha.
4. HAHA. threadless.com has the BEST t-shirts ever. ever. this one is called B.F.F.'s and i love it. i really want it.
5. so, i'm in love with andy warhol. his art is absolutely incredible. i love everything from his prints (some of which were just featured at our school's art gallery, including his mohammed ali print) to his short film "the blowjob." so i really want all of his "green cat," "sam the cat," etc., etc. posters. my walls ARE looking a little bare. very bare actually.
6. a nice, warm scarf from urban outfitters
7. from fredflare.com; a men's tuxedo sweatshirt. ahaha. snazzy.
8. an oversized lapis blue sweater from american apparel. i would never ever be able to pull it off as well as the model, but it is so beautiful.
9. a nice new, teal fender. i need to new guitar to play some jams on. i mean, sure im satisfied with my first guitar, which was an acoustic and my red electric "siobhan" but i want a new one. and i would name him "george clooney." he is so beautiful.
10. purple jeans. or any cool color of jeans, for that matter.
11. tights. tights, tights, tights. in every color under the sun.
12. a record player. my papa has so many cool records and we can't listen to them because we don't have a working record player. we also saw one that plays the record and converts it into mp3s. so awesome.
13. gucci bike. or the bike that dewey has. the kid that used to play dewey from malcolm in the middle goes to our school (and dresses very very sharply) and has the coolest bike ever. and it even has a cool wicker basket on it. i think we are going to steal it soon. but i can deal with a gucci one, i suppose.
14. marc jacobs/panam gym bag. been eyeing it for a while.
15. marc jacobs biography by bridget foley.
16. a very pretty hermes scarf.
17. a lemon animal striped cardigan from j.crew. i know one of my friends has one inthe red-ish color and it looks oh-so-cool.


now, i'm going to go eat and mope because i can't go to MCL's cookie party this year.
and maybe i'll watch the end of "its a wonderful life."


good night.


what a beautiful beautiful picture.
what beautiful beautiful men.

1 comment:

LDF said...

George Clooney strikes me as being very cold.