Saturday, December 15, 2007

some other stuff I found while surfing the 'net

Right so for Christmas I want a TON of t-shirts. There are some clever shirts from mental_floss that I adore and I looked up some on Threadless and Busted Tees that I liked too.













These are all from BustedTees.com. The first one is a reference to the Beets from Doug that used to be on Nickolodeon along with all the other great cartoons of the 90's. (Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, Angry Beavers, Ahh! Real Monsters, the Wild Thornberries, etc.) The next one is Tetris obviously and since I've recently become obsessed with Free Tetris it was perfect because this type of thing happens all the time and I make loud noises and then people stare... Then the last one is the second amendment: the right to bear arms. BEAR arms. Get it? lollerskates.















These are both from mentalfloss.com and I absolutely love them. I subscribe to the magazine as well and anyone who likes random facts and feeling smart will love it too. So check out the website and learn something cool.









These ones are all from Threadless.com. The first one is just darling. Foxes are so cute. I saw a sweater that had a similar idea in Teen Vogue or something but it was like $3,000 so that was ridiculous, but I think this tee is under $20! The next shirt is a Cerberus puppy. It is pretty adorable and I love the 666 dog tag detail. The next shirt was kind of random but it's called Robin Redbreast and I like it alot. The last shirt is labeled "Communist Party" and it has got all sorts of Communist leaders on it just having a ball. Hilariousness and cuteness are abundant at Threadless and all I do is rack up a giant wish list. Hooray for Holiday Sales!


1 comment:

Isabel said...

I love Mental Floss tees. I don't own any but I think I made a post on them a long time ago. The Mended shirt is my fave. Also, my boyfriend is a Threadless junkie and owns the Communist Party shirt.