Wednesday, December 26, 2007

lazy bones.

Woops, the holidays, namely Christmas, got me sidetracked and I nor my partner have posted in a while. So here's some inspiration I got from Tin Man and various Christmas gifts. Oh and some thoughts on New Year's Eve garb.
So, I was watching Tin Man Christmas Eve, much to the dismay of my present toting parents (or should I say Santa ), and I was hooked. It was miniseries marathon going until 11 o'clock and I was absolutely addicted. The idea is this girl, DG (Zooey Deschanel), is the great great granddaughter of the original Dorothy Gale from Wizard of Oz. I'm not sure how it begins but somehow she meets up with Glitch (Alan Cumming, the Scarecrow), Raw (Raoul Trujillo, the Lion) and Cain (Neal McDonough, the Tin Man). And basically her evil sister is trying to blot out the sun and all in all it's really cool so check it out!
So anyway, Zooey Deschanel is pretty, talented, and well dressed and here are some pictures documenting that.
Alan Cumming isn't too badly dressed either.



Right, so as far as holidays go New Year's is kind of odd because it has two parts, just like Christmas, but the Eve is more important in most cases than the actual day. Sure the first hour or so of the day might be the most exciting, but still it's the countdown that gets everybody in a frenzy. Anyway, love the traditions, watching the ball drop, fireworks, kissing at midnight, etc. I have to admit I haven't done any of those except fireworks a while back. BUT whether any of that is happening or not looking good is a must, right? I personally would love to wear one of these ultra cool top hats or scrap the whole 'waiting around in the frigid air for fireworks' thing and host a masquerade ball with a wicked mask.



Voila!

No comments: