Thursday, July 31, 2008

milquetoast.

(this is what shows up if you google "milquetoast")

I'm afraid I may be a milquetoast (thank you Free Rice for keeping the SAT prep at bay!). It is unfortunate that a lame thing like a milquetoast is named with such a neat sounding word.
I'm on a different computer and I'm super bored so I'm gonna go ahead and throw a Style.com post in with my thrifting outfits.



These are all by 6267. Never heard of them. Numbers are cool so I checked it out. The checkers and criss-crosses will definitely be on my back-to-school list. I'll also throw in some velvets, drop-waist+poofy skirt dresses, high-collar coats, art deco prints and bow/frills around the top.

(P.S. The first model looks vaguely like Lauren from ANTM.)












5 comments:

Arielle said...

I like this collection. Especially the first outfit. And what is that thing at the top?!? I couldn't figure out why u would type that into google and then I saw the SAT thing. ugh SAT sooo not excited.
You should do a what not to wear post and include Patrick's tight tight tank tops :P

Arielle said...

** free rice not SAT, I knew that was wrong when I was writing it and accidently pressed publish

Mary said...

Atleast it's a funny word! Someone who describes themselves as one can't be one, ahaha.

I love the simplicity. I think simple things are harder to create than complicated, show offy things.

Rachel said...

I just, urm, borrowed your fabulous milquetoast drawing because it so perfectly expressed the mood that losing a whole blog post put me in. Very kind of you to provide it at the perfect time, dahling....

Alison said...

I love the patterns of those fabrics! amazing!