Monday, July 28, 2008

isn't she...

Pretty in Pink?
Loved Duckie so much.
Okay so maybe pink isn't my favorite color but how could I refuse an oversized cardigan?


I'm practicing looking both ways before crossing the street.
Biting my stupid chipped nails.
Sweet duck tape clutch/wristlet thing made by friend.
Nifty pins: two poodles, one cameo, and one FRIENDS OF EXETER ROWING.
Darling charm bracelet (ballerina, telephone, watering can, key, heart with arrow through it, ballet slipper, cagey heart with bead inside, tennis racket, good luck heart with horseshoe, palm tree and normal heart) I found in the linen closet. I kid you not. So go raid some cupboards!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your cardy! nice & long!

Arielle said...

that sweater looks oddly familiar :] very cute Lucy

makemoremistakes said...

thanks for the comment and the suggestion about the camera- I'm gonna go check it out right now!

xo
angela

p.s. very cute blog.

head in the clouds. said...

mm love that cardigan.
exchange links?

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Oh, the oversized cardigan is very nice. I'm more of a Breakfast Club kinda gal than Pretty in Pink, but I do LOVE LOVE LOVE Annie Pott's character in that film.

yiqin; said...

I am always afraid of wearing long cardigans! But you wear it very well! & the pink is gorgeous!

Victoria Stansbury said...

wait... Exeter, NH? As in Phillips Academy Exeter??? They're my rivals. Hahahaha. But anyways, I like your cardigan. =]