Sunday, July 27, 2008

diamonds are forever forever forever.

That is one of the sillier Bond movies in my opinion. But not silly in a bad way. Bambi and Thumper are a laugh as is Willard Whyte's accent. Not to mention just the name "Plenty O'Toole" and Sean Connery's ridiculously short, pink tie.

Nope. I don't own any real diamonds. But I picked up a diamond shaped pin at the new thrift store. I'm sure I could wear it in a better way but this is what I came up with.

Looking for danger in a blue stripey scarf from church basement and metallic Chucks.
Showing off sweet pin. Possibly made of stone or ceramic thing. Waiting to get the results back from Q at headquarters.
Possibly the only designer thing I own (if you don't count the $10 MJ tote bag) and I didn't even buy it. (was my aunt's) By the way it's a Coach bag which isn't even one of my fave designers but whatever because in Middle School I would flaunt that thing like nobody's business.
Weird pin. Useful in looking cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

luc, you are the coolest kid on the block. and i love that scarf a little too much.

Hannah said...

That's so cool! I wouldn't have thought to pin it to the back of a t-shirt but it looks good like that!