Saturday, July 19, 2008

silly me, trix are for kids

C, yep, it's me. And I'm back in NH while we move and I finally have time (and internet access) now that I'm out of my lovely Hicksville, NY.
While I was out in NY I really was inspired by some quite simple things like a pair of overalls I saw on a farmer in his field, a ride on my uncle's motorcycle, and a teacup I was given.

I was given a teacup by my aunt while I was up at her lakeside manor for Independence Day. We had a tea party (this side of the family is very proper) and then she gave the set to me. Then we illegally shot off fireworks from a boat in the middle of the lake and got a hefty fine later. It didn't stop us, let me assure you.

The outfit I made around the teacup, is an outfit that would make me feel oh so pretty and witty and gay. No, really. It would.




The uncle who is married to the aunt who has a lakeside manor is quite a wrinkly little rebel. He is an old man obsessed with his toys. His main one being his Harley. I got to ride on it and was inspired to create this outfit, which features the always beautiful Anne Hathaway.

P.S. Isn't this adorable? I want to go picnicking with it, and bring something small. Liebemarlene is selling it on her eBay store. Ador-ah-ble.



Now, TO GO SEE DARK KNIGHT.

No comments: