Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dad, they come in through the doors.



As you may or may not know, I adore Indiana Jones. And thanks to Arielle I have been exploring polyvore and whipped up this collage. I really want a leather jacket, so much so that subliminally I bought a motorcycle jacket styled peacoat from Delia's. Now I want a real one. Either a Mutt type classic black one or a simple brown leather jacket or bomber like Indy. Also, retro styled shoes, especially lace-up ones are classy. Hello fall wardrobe.

Deets (left to right)
Harlem Jacket - Ba&sh
Miso Biker Jacket - republic.co.uk
Suede Bomber Jacket - net-a-porter.com
Christian Louboutin Leather ankle boots - brownsfashion.com
Ruffle shirt - instyle.com
White button down shirt - fashionmagazine.com
Cristian Louboutin Metallis lace up shoe - brownsfashion.com
Helmut Lang Turtleneck - net-a-porter.com
Smart Flat Shoes - topshop.com
Floral Chain Necklace - hannahzakari.co.uk
Antique thing (pin?) - adin.be
Yves Saint Laurent letter cuff - harpersbazaar.com

3 comments:

Arielle said...

thanks lucy! I like the cuff alot

Anonymous said...

love the bomber and the blue oxfords! loved indiana jones too, mutt is the best part! love the blog btw, i see you have already linked me, thanks :) i will link you now too!

yiqin; said...

Those ankle boots are amazing!!! If only they weren't so hard to find in Singapore :(