Monday, June 16, 2008

What Not To Wear

Did anyone else love this show? Thanks to being totally unoccupied, I've had plenty of time to catch up on daytime television. Mythbusters and What Not To Wear are basically the only things I'll watch. But I love love love Stacy and Clinton faithfully doling out advice to the unfortunately dressed masses.

We have a Visa/Bank of America card with your name on it and $5000. All you have to do is hand over your entire wardrobe and shop for a new one with us in New York.
Clinton vaguely resembles Daniel Craig.
"If I was a super hero I would be Cashmere Man." - Clinton Kelly

Ah Carmindy. Is anything she does actually as simple as she leads us to believe? I've always wanted to be able to know how to make the perfect smoky eye. I should re-watch the episode...
Nick Arrojo. What a character. I think only one person refused to have her hair cut. She was like 6ft tall with 5ft long hair and it was so awkward 'cause she wouldn't let anyone do anything and her outfits only got a little bit better. So boring.
Much better.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that show! Although it's gotten less exciting in the past years. Did you watch when it was Stacy with that old guy with awful hair who always wore an ill-fitting rugby shirt?

Nick Arojo (sp?) loves mullets. People always look better after, but I've seen several looks I don't agree with.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Yes! I love this show. London and Kelly are the best! They always do a good job and I swear Carmondy (how do you spell that?) glows!