Sunday, June 29, 2008

'09 so fine. all mine.


For the exact price of 60 kajillion dollars.
Looking through the resort 2009 fashion on Style.com unearthed these fishy treasures. Makes me want to drive to the aquarium, push the little kids out of the tide pool and slap a starfish on my wrist. And once I was through terrorizing the aquarium I would head over to Market Basket, open up a can of sardines, dry them with a hairdryer and stick 'em on a chain.
JK. I'm not that motivated. I'll just find a knockoff.







                                    I found this nifty collection by ADAM. Never heard of the designer before but the tie dye-ish pieces caught my eye because I had just seen something like it in the online Alloy store here. Then I saw the yellow dress and sweater and the sunny yellow/gray combo was pleasing to my eye. And then I saw the sparkly dress and badly wanted a party.
Look forward more finds from Style.com as every time I visit I come up with like four collections to gush about. And my lack of collaging skills forces me to take them one at a time.

2 comments:

Tavi said...

Haha, the aquarium deal seriously made me chuckle. And thanks for sharing about ADAM, I must see more!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Ha-ha, that jewelry is gorgeous. Maybe some cheap knockoffs will soon appear?