Monday, June 9, 2008

radikal.

There's nothing like being a princess/fairy and gallavanting about a fashionable city. Me and my pals frequently don petite crowns, dripping with sparkles, and pull on some little old things from our decadent closets.

We like to climb public statues. In heels.
We like to wear Wayfarers.
We like fancy gates and arm glove things.
Again, statue climbing is a must, but what to do once you're up there? Stick a plastic halo to the back of your crown and give the camera and adorable face.
Our love of gates cannot be hidden. Even if we are running from adoring multitudes, got to stop and admire.
Did I mention we liked bowler hats? It's only a teensy bit like Clockwork Orange.

Okay, no, C and I are not princesses nor are any of our friends (as far as we know, Princess Mia of Genovia types might still be waiting to be discovered). But these photos make me want to go to Europe, anywhere in Europe, and look at pretty things. Pretty people, pretty architecture, pretty nature, pretty food, anything. (these pictures are from Russian Vogue, by the way, via Foto Decadent, so I'm not just guessing about the Europe thing, although Russia may technically be Asia...)


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love that last picture with the bowler hat, I want one..