Monday, June 30, 2008

'09 di-vine.

These two dresses from the Carolina Herrera collection are neato. The first one has a really interesting print like a bandana + tablecloth + back design on a deck of cards. The second one has interesting little tendrils of shiny things peeking out from underneath the navy cloth.

These next two are from a designer called Temperley London, another designer I've never heard of. The first dress has the lightest, most aquamarine color I've ever seen. I think this is definitely what a mermaid would wear if she sold her voice for legs. And the little extra fabric on the back that flows around her adds to the mermaid/grecian effect. The other dress has a fun pop art-y flower print and I recently bought an Andy Warhol inspired watch so I'm in a pop-art appreciation mode.


I've still got one Style.com favorite to display but I'll leave that for tomorrow and show you the cool watch instead.


3 comments:

Hannah Bee said...

I got my gladiator sandals from a shoe store called B2 (a branch of Brown's).
Thanks for the comment!

Emily said...

I LOVE that watch, the colors are amazing:)!

Kimberley said...

Beautiful collections.

-SLCsocialite