Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Like Wow

I'm not really sure where these pictures come from, but I love the way they look.
This I found on Foto Decadent.
I have just discovered that they are from Italian Flair. But aside from her jacket looking retro and adorable I just love the image. Astronauts and such have always interested me and this picture is just so cute.
Chances are this is also from Foto Decadent but I just found it lurking on my desktop. I love the hats the most in this photo. I really really want more more people to wear hats. Their boots are nice too. I need a nice pair of boots but not until fall.


These two from Urban Outfitters would be nice. They have a lot of fringed boots. Have to say that I like the look.

1 comment:

Tavi said...

I looked at the rest of the astronaut shoot, it's completely mesmerizing! Much better than the metallic-themed photo shoot American Vogue did a couple months ago...gross.
Fringed boots are greattt.