Saturday, June 7, 2008

here's to you.




Angelina Jolie in this W shoot reminds me of Mrs. Robinson from the Graduate. Excellent movie by the way. All the eye make-up on Anne Bancroft and Katharine Ross is super classy.



The music is rad too. Simon & Garfunkel are the only artists on the soundtrack and the songs are so mellow and thoughtful. I especially like "Sound of Silence" and "April Come She Will."


 Fun Fact
Robert Redford was originally considered for the role of Benjamin Braddock but couldn't "persuasively project the underdog qualities necessary to the role." As much as I think Dustin Hoffman fit the spot perfectly, I do adore Robert Redford.

Maybe it's because he vaguely resembles a certain someone...

1 comment:

Lily said...

I heart Dustin in that movie... go to my blog, I tagged you!