Monday, June 8, 2009

Promenade



Alas, I was not one of the lucky girls to attend prom this year but I did hang around to see all the pretty dresses! I have to say it got me thinking about my dress. Everyone just looked gorrrgeous. However, I saw only a small number of vintage dresses. When I think of prom, I see chiffon, tulle, lace. Classic stuff. 1950s dream girl, Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, corsages & boutonnieres, slow dance, streamers, earth angel, yadda yadda yadda. So I went on over to my favorite vintage website, Vintageous, to check out their dresses. 
 




And sorry about the font. I cannot figure out how to make it normal. ANYWAY might even go looking for itty bitty lace gloves just to be totally over the top. 


Ciao, 
L

1 comment:

LDF said...

Those sunburst people don't actually exist, I hope?