Monday, June 8, 2009

The Incredible Edible Vanishing Act


2 Legit 2 Quit. You knew we were coming back, avid followers, we would never abandon you. On behalf of myself and my partner in crime, we apologize. School, testing, work, and boyfriends have consumed us (not literally). But the boys are back in town! Oh, how I missed typing in this little beige-bordered text box.

To begin, summer is here and you know what that means. DRESSES! Oh boy, I shouldn't be getting this arroused by an article of clothing. I need flowerly-flowy-flouncy things. I mean, come on, check out that sweet Topshop dress. A-door-able. And I broke my beloved sports watch (ask anyone, I didn't take that thing off to sleep), so I've been looking for a replacement. That Betsey Johnson rosebud one is tiiight. I don't think it has a stopwatch on it though. And the Chloe sundress and bag combo: is sick. That bag makes me wanna' pack it to the brim with food, take a ride to the beach and eat in the sand.

And I don't know about you guys, but I just can't get ballet-inspired pieces off my mind lately.

Oh, hello Keira Knightley. Do me? Well, yes, anyway, these pieces are just so goregous I have been inspired to put on my own ballet slippers from my old dancing days, blast that beautiful classical from my boombox and chaîné and pihouette all morning long.

But you know what else I am dying for, my friends. A skateboard, preferably a longboard. Could you imagine, me in a ballerina sundress with flowers tearing up the New England streets? Yee.

Valete!

C

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Initially I thought it was the Goose but following the "Keira Knightley do me" comment I was like noope that's most certainly the Bear

PS:

Goose
Bear
(K?)at

I am seeing a pattern here.