Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I was lost but now I'm found

Can anything beat the ecstasy of finding an item you thought was previously lost forever? I recently thought I lost my favorite bathing suit from Delia's and today I found it rolled up in a towel! Unfortunately my Satan's Little Helper tee from Threadless is still missing and they haven't reprinted the design yet!! Grrr. But I do have a spankin' new Gregor Mendel tee shirt to tide me over until it gets printed.


 And I would love love to have this bathing suit. I think it's kind of bathing-beauty-ish and I haven't had a one-piece since my Speedo in swim class.

Also, mostly unrelated to anything, I just watched There Will Be Blood and I don't really see what the hooplah is. Paul Dano was in it which was wicked weird and I'm used to seeing Daniel Day Lewis with a New York accent (having watched Gangs of New York a billion times). 
Oh, and I just watched The Last Picture Show. The moral of the story is don't move to Kansas. And don't mess up a good thing.

The End.

6 comments:

Arielle said...

yay! was it the polka dot bathing suit? I love that one. And the black one you picked out is really cute too

yiqin; said...

I can't wait for Threadless to start their sale again! & I need nice bathing suit wit a skirt attached :D

Arielle said...

Hey Lucy! I tagged u in my blog :)

Victoria Stansbury said...

That is a sexy bathing suit. I lurveee it, I've wanted one in that style for a while now... unfortunately I've spent way too much money on shopping lately so my parents would probs get pissed if I bought a new bathing suit. :X

Anyways, we have a "Red Exeter Nerd Day". We dress in all red in nerdy clothing and get accessorized with the latest graphing calculators; obvi! Haha, it's really hilarious. And all in good fun of course.

Couture Carrie said...

That is a wonderful feeling - like finding a twenty dollar bill in the pocket of your jeans!

Love that maillot!

xoxox,
CC

Anonymous said...

ooo love the mendel t shirt, it's hilarious ! i love when you randomly find things! I thought i lost 5 pairs of earrings, but it turned out I never unpacked them from vacation, the box with them had been sitting (visibly) on my desk for a month haha! but my parents weren't so happy when i finally discovered my calculator in a tote 4 months after I had bought a replacement haha