Thursday, August 21, 2008

the boys are back in town

Its me, C, and I'm finally permanently back in Exeter after a fantastic summer at my old house in New York. Here are some pictures I took, which probably look like boring old pictures, but to me, they have a lot of meaning.


The last picture is actually of an old chicken coop up in our woods which we put our satellite dish on top of. Me and my sister, when we were little, were given the assignment to paint the inside of it, but instead we just splattered paint everywhere and wrote our names and put our handprints on the wall.





While I was in New York I went to a pick-your-own berry farm that my family always goes to. We picked our berries and when yo go into the barn to pay there is a beautiful store with organic cheeses and milk and old-fashioned toys. But the best part is the upstairs. In this musty old attic, there are dried flowers hanging EVRYWHERE. And its just gorgeous. But anyway I bought this really cool floral bag which is made out of like the material you make potato sacks out of. But I love it.





C

P.S. I can't tell whether I like the Marc Jacobs ads with the guy or hate them. I mean, I love love love Juergen Teller's work, but I'm not sure if I like the ad itself and I think its something to do with the model. I know androgyny is in, but I just hope that's not what I would look like in that dress.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love purple cone flowers! and leave it to marc to be controversial

Arielle said...

yay your back for good!!! finally

amazon woman??? oo that's impressive
I can't wait to see you!

Angela said...

all the floral pic are pretty. i don't know about the mj ad....

Marian said...

love the imaage on this post! the floral bag is gorge!Marc's ads are so controversial arent they! Thanks for your lovely comment,do keep reading,will keep reading yours.
muah!
Marian

Little Bow Prep said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Lovely bag. It matches so well with the white shirt and pink shorts!

Bente said...

nice photos, i love your bag!

A Black Tie Event said...

I really love the new MJ ads, especially the one with the blue and black houndstooth print coat. They are a bit weird though.

yiqin; said...

The florals are so pretty! & I love the big bow on the dress.