Thursday, August 14, 2008

I love the smell of napalm in the morning

So. Since my summer job ended I've kept my money stashed away in the bank but I want to break it out and make some purchases. High on my list are Minnetonka boots, a really nice bag, and perfume. I've had my eye on I Love Love by Moschino but since I fell in love with that, Vera Wang came out with Princess and Marc Jacobs made Daisy. The trouble is I don't know which one to choose! A lot of my friends already have Princess and Daisy so getting I Love Love would be original, but Daisy and princess both smell really good. 

Any suggestions on which way I should go? Or more fragrances to consider?





7 comments:

Alison said...

I really like the vera wang, but I haven't smelled the other two

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Fun outfits. I personally really like Escada. I wear their summer fragrance year round...the name escapes me at the moment.

Chantelle said...

Neither. I just got back from France and Jeanne by Lanvin had just debuted. It's the most amazing frangrance I've smelled. Check it out: http://www.frillr.com/?q=node/8887

Angela said...

marc jacob diasy is soooo yummy. i like this new one by dior as well. gosh i forgot the name but it is very fruity.

yiqin; said...

Ahh I love princess! I have always wanted it too! The bottle looks so good as well ;)

LCL said...

luc, you should sooo get daisy, i love it. it's the best. but if you want something really neato get coco mademoiselle by chanel. it's really you. it totally fits you.

Marian said...

great polyvore sets!
x
Marian