Wednesday, March 5, 2008

rain, rain go away.

Its raining. And its finals week, that's what's keeping us from posting. And the last thing everyone here wants is miserable weather during finals week. But, hey, at least its ridding us of the ugly, brown, muddy snow on the ground.

However, I do like rain on occasion. It makes we want to wear really bright colors and dresses and sing and jump in puddles (boy, am I mature) and not the sweatpants and boring rain jackets like the other people (including myself) at my school wear when there is downpour.

I want to wear something like this:


A sick giant clear bubble umbrella is a must.


A pretty dress, perhaps?


A pair of classic Hunter wellies.

And you know what else? For spring term, I want a bike.


It doesn't have to be this one (made by Gucci) but I would really like an old looking, classic, maybe Schwinn, bike. So pretty. I just happened to like this one in particular.

And some sick shades:


Can't go wrong with Ray Bans.

If you readers want to read some funny comments, go to pretty much any post and read the comments by "natasha." They will keep you laughing for quite some time. MAKE SURE you read the one that was posted about "the golden age of couture." That one kept me laughing for a good 3 minutes.

Happy spring break. I'm off for the Southern Carribean!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very sick umbrella and bike!