Sunday, February 24, 2008

moo.

I was watching The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly the other day and I got the idea into my head that cowboy boots might not be a bad investment for spring.


I used to have some black ones when I was like five and a wore them everywhere. I think the boots might look good if paired with denim shorts and a sharp looking shirt:


The shirt kind of plays up the whole cowgirl look so it might be a bit much, but maybe the addition of a fun printed bag will liven it up:

As long as you don't add this hat:


I'm fairly certain Clint Eastwood would not put fake cowrie shells and aqua beads all over his bad ass cowboy hat.. Also, his hat would have real wear and tear.

Regardless of his manly man poncho, it is not look for everyone. This is NOT an acceptable poncho:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i actually own that purple poncho and i think it is fabulous. I don't like you blog person. other, clever, amazing blog person is much better. she t insult my doesn't insult my taaste in sexy, sexy ponchos.

Anonymous said...

soory im on crack. i can't type. i meant she doesn't insult my taste. not whatever the hell else i wrote.