Monday, February 11, 2008

funny valentine.

Skiing (there I am being clever, as always) the net, I came across these lovely photos at foto decadent. This ad is absolutely brilliant in my mind, and it consists of so many cool prints. Which they featured a lot of in the March issue of Teen Vogue. But anyway.







Except smoking, in the vegetable section? Wee-ahhd.
I like the one where she looks all in pain near the meat. But, that might just be my vegetarian ways coming through. This was so eye-catching.

So as you know, well hopefully know, Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and I, unlike my Physics teacher who is claiming to not be getting anything for his wife on the occasion, am making Valentine's card for my tight-knit cirle of friends.

My blogging partner has also made her own cards that are absolutely amazing and are made of construction paper and cut-outs of hot men. And the cards also have cute, witty sayings on them.
But anyway, here are some of the Valentine's I made.





Editorial: Le Goût Des Robes
Magazine: Vogue Paris October 2007
Models: Lily Donaldson etc.
Photographer: Steven Klein

6 comments:

Wendy said...

I love the colors and patterns used in this editorial! And the theme is nice.

I'm excited for Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Those drawings are sooooo awesome. I really wish I was getting one from you!

Isabel said...

Those cards are so cute! Oh yes, that meat picture is pretty terrifying.

Anonymous said...

Cute valentines!

The new blog: http://thefashbot.blogspot.com

SICK. said...

pfah, that editorial was goo, but funny because : lily donaldson ? really ? how often does she eat ? and if she does, i'm sure it isn't half of the stuff they've shown in this shoot.
she's still a great model though.


+ those valentines are adorable !

x.
jessica ahleigh.

Anonymous said...

penis.