Tuesday, March 18, 2008

urban stuff.




So I went to Boston on Friday and we were supposed to go to the aquarium but didn't think it was worth the $20 admission. Instead we shuffled around Fannueil Hall and went in to Urban Outfitters. I bought this wee charm necklace with London charms on it but really couldn't decide between London and Paris. They also had Spain and Venice and Amsterdam. Representing the less romantic U.S. was New York, Texas, and California. They also had rad Bon Voyage necklaces that made me want to buy a bike and travel around the streets of Rome A.S.A.P. They also had a bunch of nifty Andy Warhol watches. But I liked the flowered one the best. (Bummer though, it was the most expensive)




On another urban note, Urban Dicitonary defines my hometown as "the place to die" and "hickville." Comforting.

No comments: