Tuesday, January 1, 2008

randomm.

HAPPY NATIONAL HANGOVER DAY! Yes, yes. Although I am consumed no alcohol last night, today has been extremely slow. And it is snowing snow like there is no tomorrow (which I wish would indeed happen.). Tomorrow, the boarding students come back on campus from their different states, countries and homes. Then Thursday, we start our Winter term. Bleghh.

But anyway, M.I.A for Marc by Marc Jacobs. I think Juergen Teller actually did a rather good job with this. Although, M.I.A. does look a bit "greasy" as someone I saw wrote, I may have to agree. But, its hard for me to hate a Marc Jacobs ad.


Oh, I am just soooo looking forward to Victoria Beckham being the new face of the Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer 2008 ad campaign. HA! Yeah. Right.

Well, I hope that these ads wont be the first ads from MJ that I hate. Now, I'm off to watch the Twighlight Zone marathon on SciFi. Yesss. Happy 2008.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys really know your stuff. and you have really good senses of style. i read your blog all the time. love it so keep it up!!

Isabel said...

M.I.A., where's the colour?