Sunday, April 20, 2008

simpler times.


Looking through my old photos and found this gem.
I thought I was such a badass with that guitar. It think I was even holding it backwards.
On a super random note, I was watching old ANTM re-runs and came across the episode in cycle 6 ( ? the one with Kim and Nic and Nicole and Lisa) and the were doing a pin-up inspired photo shoot. The all looked kind of silly, but Kim mentioned Vargas girls and that reminded me how much I kind of liked the pin-up look. It just brought to my mind classic women and romanticized WWII life. So  clicked around Google and came up with some prime examples.





Then I came across a blog that totally favored this guy George Petty instead of Vargas. From what I saw, all Petty's women had no necks, almost always had a phone with them, and almost all of them wore ballet pointe shoes.





P.S. Check out the sweet shoes C and I got from Urban Outfitters.
Don't tell Spartacus and Helen of Troy we have their sandals.

No comments: