Monday, April 28, 2008

omg shoes

So, L and I are taking a class at our school called "Religion in Pop Culture," right? Sounds cool, eh? Well, in this class basically all we've learned so far is that the following are considered Jesus:
-Oprah (who basically owns her own time zone)
-Miley Cyrus (who has been featured in Vogue, naked, wrapped in satin sheets. Go Disney.)
-a sandwich (wtf)
-baseball (wtf)
-and E.T. (lolzz)


I found these shoes online on Slipoff. Love them.

Batman, I mean seriously, who doesn't love the guy.
And these bad boys below. Star Wars. Yesss. And actually, in this religion course which I mentioned above, we have to perform a 25 minute presentation about any topic relating to religion and popular culture. And L is choosing to do hers on Star Wars and you would be surprised how much religion is jam packed in those six movies. And I'm doing my report on the Peanuts. Also jam packed with religion. YES!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soooo SICK. I love the Yoda ones.