Sunday, September 21, 2008

sunday sunday sunday

Hello again. L here and I regret to say I can't manage anything more than a lame outfit post. I took some advice from a fellow blogger I read about on Fashion Robot and have decided to take daily outfit posts so I can know when I look like a doofus and when I actually look put together. I had some hit and misses this week but overall I think it's a great idea.

Shorts - Delia's
Converse - Delia's
Zebra Shirt - Delia's
Gray Cardi - H&M
Rating: Miss
Boots - Urban Outfitters
Jeans - Strawberry's
Tank - Delia's
Cardi - H&M
Rating: ?
Dress - J. Crew
Tee - Urban Outfitters
Tights - TJ Maxx
Heels - WalMart
Belt - iParty
Rating: Hit (except I suck at walking in heels and the day was a little bit tipsy)
Pants - H&M
Tank - Delia's
Cardi - H&M
Rating: ?

Gosh I wore that cardigan so many times. I hope no one noticed.
Dasvidanya,
L

5 comments:

Cait said...

I love the urban outfitters boots!

Meaghan said...

hey,
you're cute.

yiqin; said...

You wear the red pants really well!

Couture Carrie said...

Love the belted dress look. And that cardi is the perfect layering piece; so versatile!

P.S. Can't believe Marcus & the stepmonster - the horror!

xoxox,
CC

Luna said...

I like!